NIWAS indigenously developed Mass Housing Technology
Indraprasth Enclave the flagship residential project.
NIWAS is a prefabricated wall system for building houses.
After major research the NL Group devised this technology for fast & cost –effective construction. It has been successfully deployed in the largest residential township called Indraprasth Enclave, a major undertaking of the NL Group.
This large-scale operation is a proof of the reliability of the in-house technology that has developed over 2500 residential units, spanning an area of 45 acres.
- Low concrete consumption and hence highly cost-effective.
- Saves material wastage, labor and time.
- Increases speed of construction as the entire wall unit can be erected in one stage.
- Better supervision is possible, which avoids normal concreting defects as the panels are cast in pre-casting yard.
- Waterproof Surface - This method allows the possibility to provide door, window frame, ventilation grill etc.
- Earthquake Resistance – using this technology we can construct earthquake resistant buildings and structures.